Sunday, April 12, 2015

Thankfulness

Wow y'all. Life is....overwhelming, and yet.. beautiful. I'm overflowing with thankfulness tonight. God is SO good, ALL the time. Not just when everything is going smoothly, but in every season of my life He has been good to me. I am blessed with a beautiful, amazing family that loves me so much, a church family that is always there when you need them, no matter what, truly wonderful friendships, shelter, clothing, food, the opportunity to be educated, freedom to worship Christ, a safe, loving home, health, a good job, the ability to see, hear, taste, smell, walk, the beautiful seasons God gives us to enjoy, freedom from the bondage of sin, and the liberty of salvation.
 The assurance of being fully submerged in all Gods love, his goodness, his peace, no matter what your facing is, without a doubt, the most wonderful feeling in all the world. 
I sat down tonight to write about all the changes, difficulties, and struggles I and my family are currently facing. 
Then I realized what a gift it is to live. 
Do you guys understand this? Do you understand how beautiful it is to freely worship Christ? To have an education? To be blessed with a loving family? How often do you really take time to appreciate the beauty of life? 
Sure, life's hard. There are times its difficult, depressing, confusing, and downright overwhelming.
Can I give you some reasons to be thankful? 

If she can be thankful for beatings, sickness, and pain, cant you be thankful for your blessings?
Something to think about. 

1 comment:

  1. I know, girl...I was feeling the same way this morning as I was driving to school. We are SO blessed, by the gifts from His hand, we just can't understand, why He loves us So much!

    ReplyDelete