Saturday, July 4, 2015

I should sue! (Sp?)

If you are a chain of twenty or more reaturaunts, you must provide nutritional information. Cracker Barrel apparently didn't get the memo. Or Cheddars. These are the only two resturaunts I've discovered so far without nutrition info. I'm sorry, but this is aggravating to me. If I had a child who was diabetic and I couldn't find the exact carb count for them, I would probably have a cow. As the case is, I'm the diabetic here and I can pretty much guess and just see how it goes. I'm not angry enough to sue or anything, it is just one of those little aspects of diabetic life that people don't consider; or rather understand. So I'm going to come back this afternoon and post: exactly what I ate, how much insulin I took, and my before and after BSR. Maybe that can help you guys some down the road if you wanna eat a fruit and yogurt parfait from Cracker Barrel. Your welcome in advance. 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment